Yoga can be serious business but the mat is a great time to chuckle at yourself a little. Weird shit happens in practice: pants slip, water bottles spill, gases pass…
Here’s some funny but human inconveniences that can happen in any given 60-minute yoga class:
- Getting to class late and everyone absolutely noticing as you not-so-quietly roll out your mat
- Being momentarily lost in Child’s Pose (Balasana), only to look up and see that the rest of the class has continued without you
- Accidently exposing portions of your ass during Downward Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Shvanasana) *the upside is everyone should be looking down, so…
- Slipping on your own sweat and faceplanting on your mat
- That one balancing pose that makes you feel like a dancer on your left side but makes you wobble like a Weeble on your right
- Waking up to your own snore midway through Final Resting Pose (Savasana)
What’s the funniest yet completely human thing
that’s happened to you in yoga class?
See you on the mat tomorrow!
**Don’t forget to subscribe!**